What Makes Our Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer Different
Why Jason Lamm Stands Above the Rest
Let’s face it, there are a lot of criminal defense attorneys in Phoenix. Many claim to be experts in multiple areas of the law. Many will have you meet with a senior attorney, or even a non-attorney for the sole purpose of retaining the firm – after which your case is assigned to a junior attorney who you’ve never met before and probably wouldn’t hire in the first place.
Jason D. Lamm, Attorney at Law is different.
We are a boutique criminal defense firm.
What does that mean to our clients and how does it translate to provide them superior representation?
- We handle criminal matters only so that we can focus our knowledge and over 25 years of experience in a way that best serves our clients’ needs.
- When you hire Jason D. Lamm, you get Jason D. Lamm. You won’t get passed off to junior lawyers who are learning the ropes, or an attorney who Jason D. Lamm merely supervises.
- We don’t take every case. By focusing on complex felony offenses in both Arizona state and federal courts, we will not spread ourselves thin so that we can place our time, energy, and effort into developing unique, individualized, and results driven strategies for each and everyone one of our clients.
What Kind of Cases Do We Handle
While our list of Practice Areas talks about all the types of cases on which we represent clients, by and large, we handle complicated drug trafficking offenses, sex crimes, white collar crimes, and violent offenses such as aggravated assault and murder.
We realize that every client’s case is the most important case in the world to them. And that’s why we take a tailored and individualized approach to each and every one of our clients’ criminal defense matters. The consequences of being convicted of a criminal offense vary greatly depending on the person charged. For example, while one client may be looking at years in prison, a professionally licensed client may forever lose that license, their livelihood, and their income if they are convicted. With a personalized and confidential consultation, we can begin developing a plan and a strategy to best defend not only your case, but your future.
Contact us today at (602) 663-9100 to see what Jason Lamm can do for you.
Countless Victories Secured
- Dismissed Kidnapping
- Dismissed Sexual Assault
- Dismissed Sexual Assault
- Dismissed Sexual Abuse
- Probation / No Jail Transportation of Marijuana for Sale
- Not Guilty Theft
- Not Guilty Fraudulent Schemes
- Dismissed Production of Child Pornography
- Dismissed Child Molestation
- Dismissed Computer Tampering
- Dismissed Aggravated Assault (Domestic Violence)
- Dismissed Aggravated Robbery
Jason D. Lamm
"Attorney Jason Lamm is one of a kind. His aggressive approach, relentless dedication to his clients and proven results set him apart from his competitors."Read Full Bio
Contact Us Today
At Jason D. Lamm Attorney at Law, our Phoenix criminal defense attorney provides a detailed, thorough consultation that allows you to express your concerns and understand exactly how we can help you. We will explain your rights and options when facing serious criminal charges.